Self Love Mini Retreat in Reading, Saturday October 13th, 10.15am-1pm, at the beautifully restored Dunsden Village Hall, RG4 9QG
Surrender yourself to an entire morning of slowing down and tuning in, as we delve deep into three hours of restorative and nourishing self care. This will include rebalancing yoga accompanied by relaxing meditation, a nourishing vegan brunch, a nutritional talk with a focus on self-care and many more inspirational ideas and rituals for building a self care routine.
The perfect start to a weekend if you need some encouragement to wind down, connect to yourself and revitalise with some wellness. We will be looking at the power of inner peace and see how finding stillness in your daily life influences the way you see the world.
We will meet at 10.15am at the beautiful Eye & Dunsden Village Hall, situated in the peaceful village of Dunsden, just North East of Reading. The hall is the perfect location with beautiful views over the countryside. Upon arrival you will be greeted with a welcome drink and we will begin our morning of slowing down and tuning in.
Saturday 13th October
THE MORNING INCLUDES:
• Yoga focused on resting and revitalising tired bodies with Lucy Howlett from LIFT yoga
• A Nutrition talk with Nutritional Therapist Emily Hyland from Om Nom Health
• Guided meditation session
• A wholesome, nourishing vegan brunch
• Self-care ritual inspiration & tips
• Self massage techniques
• A complimentary wellness goodie bag to take home with you
To book please email email@example.com
Investment: £50 per person (£45 if booked before 10th Sept)